Welcome to TokyoWalkingTours!
Guide Profile - Azusa TAKIZAWA
Azusa TAKIZAWAEnglish Interpreter-Guide
Guiding Area: Tokyo, Greater Tokyo
Born in Hiroshima and spent my childhood in Shikoku (located in the West part of Japan). Graduating from Kansai Gaidai University in Osaka in 2005. Lived in London for 1 year and some major cities in Japan including Fukuoka city, Sendai city, and Osaka.
Working as a tour coordinator (domestic, overseas) in a travel agency for 8 years. Visited many countries.
Specialties and Hobbies
- Travelling and exploring foreign countries and Japan
- Like snowboarding, swimming and cycling
- Interested in culture and history (of Japan and foreign countries)
- Like all kinds of handcraft such as quilting
- Want more to know about Japanese pop culture (shopping, anime, foods, something?popular in Japan)
Welcome to Japan! I’d like to introduce you many attractive places in Tokyo and give you something special and interesting experience during the tour! I hope your stay will be unforgettable memory after spending in Japan.