Tour Conditions for TokyoWalkingTours.com
1. General conditions
(1) Explorers Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred as we) is the responsible company to arrange a tour under the brand name of TokyoWalkingTours.com.
(2) We provide a day trip private walking tour of one same party up to six persons in Tokyo and the peripheral areas which you have selected from the tour menus.
(3) We offer a national licensed English-speaking guide at the tour.
(4) We use public transportation at the tour. The transportation fee is not included in the tour fare. The estimated transportation fee is displayed at each tour's description.
(5) We start the tour to pick you up at your hotel in the center of Tokyo or near the tour destinations. We are also pleased to start a tour at the initial destination if you happen to be there. Likewise, we can finish the tour at the final destination if you would like to stay there longer and you can manage to return to your hotel alone.
(6) We need your information if you have health problems for safe travel. We try to meet such requests to the extent reasonable and feasible; however, they cannot be guaranteed.
(7) We do not make arrangement for accommodation, and do not make reservations for transportation nor purchase the tickets in advance.
2. Tour fare
(1) Tour fare varies depending on the tour and is shown at each tour's description.
(2) Item included
- An English-speaking guide service provided during sightseeing and transfers.
(3) Items not included
- meals and beverage<
- admission or entrance fee
- baggage or personal insurance
- any other expenses of personal nature
(4) Means of payment
--Paypal and credit cards (advanced payment)
3. Cancellation Policy
You may cancel the tour contract before the tour begins by paying cancellation charges as specified below.
10 to 8 days before the service begins ---------10% of the tour fare.
7 to 3 days before the service begins ---------30% of the tour fare.
2 days before the service begins ---------50% of the tour fare.
The day before the service begins ---------80% of the tour fare.
The day of the tour---------100% of the tour fare.
4. Refund policy
(1) We reserve the right to cancel the tour contract in the case of such natural disasters, suspension of services by transportation or touristic facilities, and tour guide's illness. We refund the client the tour fee already received.
(2) The tour guide will carefully try to take you to the planned destinations. The tour fee shall not be refunded if the planned destinations cannot be completed due to time constraints and any other reasons not attributed to the tour guide's gross negligence.
5. Our responsibilities and exemptions
(1)We shall not be liable for any accident, loss or damage which the client might suffer as a result of the tour and the client
agrees to release and indemnify the tour guide and us from and against any such claim in that respect. (as long as we perform
its obligation in a proper manner.)
(2) When we have made arrangements with good faith to fulfill the client's requests for arrangement, our obligations under a tour contract shall be deemed as being fulfilled. Thus, failing to make a booking due to lack of vacancies or to meet your requests, etc. does not constitute any our liability as long as we performed its obligations in a proper manner.
(3) We are not liable for any negligent or willful act of suppliers of selected destinations, transportations, accommodations, and other services, since they are independent contractors and are not our agents or employees.
(4) We shall not be liable for the client's damages due to such reasons as natural disaster, weather conditions, civil unrest, labor ,war ,accident, government order, and revision or cancellation of schedule due to transportation facilities and/or traffic congestion, and any cause beyond our control of and/or the tour guide.