When it comes to Shibuya, what do you recall? The famous crossing? Harajuku? A log of fashion buildings? We admit that is very true, but you might be amazed to see another side of Shibuya when you join this tour. You will enjoy seeing our everyday life in old and new Shibuya, and also appreciate natural beauty at Todoroki valley.
Old Asakura House
Authentic old Japanese house built in 1919 by Mr. Asakura, with a Japanese garden of strolling type
Admission:¥100/adult, ¥50/16 and under
Meguro River Walk
Famous for 800 cherry trees planted on both sides. You can also enjoy nice cafés and galleries along the river walk.
This temple was built in the early Edo period, 1678. Various spots in the temple grounds are well preserved and still maintain the ambiance of previous days. It was selected as one of the hidden cherry blossom and the best autumn foliage places in 2016.
The only ravine in Tokyo's 23 wards. Although it’s just some 20 min. train ride apart from Shibuya, the spot presents full of nature with clear spring water and is appointed as the natural beauty spot of Tokyo.
A quarter of alleyways with mismatched, tumbledown bars and stalls lining next to each other..
Secret Observation Floor
You can enjoy skyscraper or Mt. Fuji under a clear sky.
Operated on: Tue. through Sun.
Suggested Start Time: Between 09:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Tour Duration: 6 hours
Tour Starts at: Your hotel or other form of accomodation in central Tokyo*
Tour Ends at: Your hotel in Tokyo, or the last destination if you prefer
*Please contact us for remote start-off options
Subway and local train
Tour fare per group (up to 6 guests): ¥28,000 (+consumption tax)
- An English-speaking guide service provided during sightseeing and transfers
- Guide's transportation (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Guide's admission (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Admission: none
- Transportation: approx. ¥1,000 yen depending on where the tour starts
- This is a walking tour. Although subways and trains are used most of the time, you'll be walking a few miles/kilometres during the tour. Please dress casually and wear shoes comfortable for walking.
- Every tour is arranged per each request regardless of the number of guest in a group up to 6 and there won't be any mixed group.