If you are interested in Tokyo's pop culture, especially fashion and anime, this is the tour you are really looking for. For fashion lovers, strolling around the street of Harajuku and Shibuya, the capital of 'Kawaii' and shoppers' paradise will fascinate you. For anime or otaku-cultures fans, visiting Akiba, the world center of otaku culture with hundreds of anime shops, will be your irreplaceable experience.
- fashion department stores(youth female fashion),
- Shibuya Zebra crossing(the world's busiest and photographed crossing)
- Center-gai street (popular fashion and dining street)
- Takeshita-street(kawaii fashion)
- Cat-street(street fashion),
- Omotesando-street(high fashion)
- Anime shop
- manga shop
- large-scaled electric shop
[Available day & Time]
Mon., Tue., Wed., Thu., Fri.
10:00 a.m. - 08:00 p.m.
[Pick-up & Drop-off place]
Your hotel in central Tokyo
subway and train
[Price per group (up to 6 persons)]
27,000 yen (plus 10% consumption tax)
An English-speaking guide service provided during sightseeing and transfers
Item not included
Transportation (approximately 700 yen per person required for subway)
Meals and beverage
Any other expenses of personal nature
This is a walking tour. Please dress casually and wear shoes comfortable for walking.