An 8-hour full day tour to cover the most famous spots in Nagoya. Suitable for those who are new to Nagoya or will be in Nagoya for a limited time only.
One of the largest castles in Japan. It was originally built in 1609 by a branch family of the ruling Tokugawa shogunate. The current one was rebuilt in 1959 after the destruction by the air raid of the World War?, but visitors would be still overwhelmed by its magnificent spectacle and beauty.
Admission: ¥500/adult and students (16 and over)
Osu Town is a lively shopping district with 400 years’ history. It has been developed as a temple town of Osu Kannon and there are now more than 1,200 shops ranging from long-established stores to anime shops.
One of the most important Shinto shrines all over Japan. It is said that the shrine was built about 1,900 years ago, enshrining the Sun Goddess Amaterasu and the “Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi (a sword)", which is one of the Three Sacred Imperial Treasures. (The sword is never displayed to the public.)
Operated on: Mon. through Sunday
Suggested Start Time: Between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Tour Duration: 8 hours
Tour Starts at: Your hotel or other form of accommodation in Nagoya.
Tour Ends at: Your hotel in Nagoya or the last destination if you prefer.
*Please contact us for remote start-off options
- Local train and local bus*
*Guide may suggest the use of taxi considering tour schedule and number of guests in the party.
Tour fare per group (up to 6 guests): ¥36,000 (+ 10% consumption tax)
- An English-speaking guide service provided during sightseeing and transfers
- Guide's transportation (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Guide's admission (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Admission: shown at each tour highlight destination above
- Transportation: approx. ¥1,500 yen/person depending on where the tour starts
- Every tour is arranged per each request regardless of the number of guest in a group up to 6 and there won't be any mixed group.