An 6-hour highlights tour to cover the southern part of Kyoto.
Winning "The Best Place to Visit in Japan" award of TripAdvisor two years in row, Fushimi-Inari is the most popular sightseeing spot not only in Kyoto, but also in Japan. Its picturesque cascaded torii gate is a must-see spot for those who are into photography.
The original temple was built in 1164 but was rebuilt in 1266 to store the 1,001 goddess of mercy. Some of them are designated as national treasure. The building spans 120 meters, being the world's longest wooden building. Raked 3 stars by Michelin Green Guide.
Admission: ¥600/18 and over, ¥400/Junior highschool and highschool student, ¥300/12 and under
This atomospheric narrow alley is one of the most popular dining districts in Kyoto. Running along Kamogawa river, restaurants on the river-side offer great river view.
Operated on: Mon. through Sunday
Suggested Start Time: Between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Tour Duration: 6 hours
Tour Starts at: Your hotel or other form of accommodation in Kyoto*
Tour Ends at: Your hotel in Kyoto, or the last destination if you prefer
*Please contact us for remote start-off options
- Local train and local bus*
*Guide may suggest the use of taxi considering tour schedule and number of guests in the party.
Tour fare per group (up to 6 guests): ¥31,000 (+ 10% consumption tax)
- An English-speaking guide service provided during sightseeing and transfers
- Guide's transportation (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Guide's admission (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Admission: shown at each tour highlight destination above
- Transportation: approx. ¥1,000 yen/person depending on where the tour starts
- Every tour is arranged per each request regardless of the number of guest in a group up to 6 and there won't be any mixed group.
- This is a walking tour. Although subways and busses are used most of the time, you'll be walking a few miles/kilometres during the tour. Please dress casually and wear shoes comfortable for walking.