An 8-hour highlights tour to cover the touristic highlights of Osaka.
The true landmark of Osaka. The castle was originally built in 1583 by Toyotomi Hideyoshi, who unified Japan for the first time in late 16th century.
The current one was rebuilt in 1931 and the castle tower went through a major renovation in 1997.
Admission: ¥600/adult, Free/15 and under (id required)
Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi district
The biggest shopping and entertainment district in Osaka. Osaka is known as the gastronomists' town and this area is its center with countless number of restaurants and bars. Local food of okonomiyaki and takoyaki especially famous and popular.
Hozen-ji Temple alley
Hozen-ji Temple was founded in 17th century.
People pour water over the statue of Mizukake-Fudoson, a Buddhist guardian deity, to pray for luck.
Atmospheric narrow approach to Hozen-ji Temple is lined with small restaurants and bars.
Known as Osaka's Kitchen with more than 190 years of history. The archade is 580 meters long with 170 shops dealing with fresh sea foods, vegetables and meat.
The center of youth fashion in Osaka, equivalent to Harajuku in Tokyo. The area is filled with clothing shops, cafes, galleries, clubs with live music with lively atmosphere.
Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory
A high rise building designated as one of top 20 buildings around the world by the Times, a British newspaper.
You can enjoy its unique design and 360°open panoramic view on top.
Admission: ¥1,500/adult (13 and above), ¥700/child (4 to 12)
Operated on: Mon. through Sunday
Suggested Start Time: Between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Tour Duration: 8 hours
Tour Starts at: Your hotel or other form of accommodation in Osaka.
Tour Ends at: Your hotel in Osaka or the last destination if you prefer
- Local train and local bus*
*Guide may suggest the use of taxi considering tour schedule and number of guests in the party.
Tour fare per group (up to 6 guests): ¥36,000 (+ 10% consumption tax)
- An English-speaking guide service provided during sightseeing and transfers
- Guide's transportation (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Guide's admission (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Admission: shown at each tour highlight destination above
- Transportation: approx. ¥1,000 yen/person depending on where the tour starts
- Every tour is arranged per each request regardless of the number of guest in a group up to 6 and there won't be any mixed group.
- This is a walking tour. Although subways and trains are used most of the time, you'll be walking a few miles/kilometres during the tour. Please dress casually and wear shoes comfortable for walking.