Let's spend a whole day to explore the city with a history of over 400 years! This private tour covers the most popular touristic spots of both traditional and modern Tokyo, and will be the most suitable tour for the first time visitors to this vast, but can sometimes be an overwhelming city. Taking the subways with an English speaking guide, you will feel comfortable with the subway and train systems to enjoy the city like a local!
Imperial Palace Plaza
Also known as Edo castle ruins. The current Emperor and Empress reside in the palace.
The oldest temple in Tokyo founded in early 7th century by Hinokuma brothers according to its legend. As the most popular tourist destination for not only foerign visitors, but also Japanese, it attracts more than 30 million visitors annually.
- Kaminari-mon Gate...The gate to the temple with a huge lantern
- Nakamise shopping arcade...250m long shopping arcade with around 90 shop.
- Senso-ji Temple...The oldest temple in Tokyo founded in early 7th century.
Meiji Jingu Shrine
Tokyo's largest Shinto shrine established in 1920 to enshrine Meiji Emperor and the Empress Shoken. Meiji Emperor is the first Emperor of modernized Japan after the Meiji Restoration in 1868.
The shine is famous for the large wooden Tori Gate. Many wedding ceremonies are held at the shrine and visitors may be able to come across a traditional wedding procession led by a Shinto priest.
Harajuku and Omote-sando District
Well known internationally for teen's fashion. The town is filled with small boutiques for Japanese teens donning their unique styles influenced by cosplay, gothic, lolita, hip hop, punk, and other sub-cultures.
High fashion street with upscale boutiques housed in prominent architectures
One of the biggest entertainment districts in Tokyo with restaurants, bars, theaters, shops and fashion complex buildings like 109. Famous for the world’s busiest scramble crossing near Hachii-ko dog statue.
Operated on: All days
Suggested Start Time: 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Tour Duration: 8 hours
Tour Starts at: Your hotel or other form of accomodation in Tokyo*
Tour Ends at: Your hotel in Tokyo, or the last destination if you prefer
*Please contact us for remote start-off options
Subway and local train
Tour fare per group (up to 6 guests): ¥36,000 (+ 10% consumption tax)
- An English-speaking guide service provided during sightseeing and transfers
- Guide's transportation (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Guide's admission (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Admission: none
- Transportation: approx. ¥1,000 yen depending on where the tour starts
- This is a walking tour. Although subways and trains are used most of the time, you'll be walking a few miles/kilometres during the tour. Please dress casually and wear shoes comfortable for walking.
- Every tour is arranged per each request regardless of the number of guest in a group up to 6 and there won't be any mixed group.