Let's visit the top two popular touristic spots in Tokyo!
Tsukiji, the world's largest fish market is the icon of Japanese sushi and other food culture. You can enjoy watching and tasting a variety of food. The second spot is Asakusa in which still remains atmosphere of classic Tokyo with Sensoji-temple, the oldest Buddhist temple in Tokyo.
Accompanied by a national licensed English speaking guide, you can fully enjoy seeing the capital of Japan like a local!
Tsukiji Fish Market
Famous as the world's largest fish market. The market deals with 700,000 metric tons of seafood annually totaling almost 6 billion USD in value.
- Outer Market...around 400 small stands, shops, and restaurants
- Inner Market* (Uogashi-Yokocho)...a block of tiny restaurants and shops primarily made to service the market workers. The famous sushi bar Sushi Daiwa is located here.
- Namiyoke Shrine (guardian shrine for the market and its traders)
* This will NOT include the restricted trading areas for professionals and wholesalers
Tsukiji’s inner market (wholesale area) will move to the new location in Toyosu on October 7, 2018. After the move, the tour will NOT include the inner market and visits the outer market only.
The oldest temple in Tokyo founded in early 7th century by Hinokuma brothers according to its legend. As the most popular tourist destination for not only foerign visitors, but also Japanese, it attracts more than 30 million visitors annually.
- Senso-ji Temple...The oldest temple in Tokyo founded in early 7th century.
- Kaminari-mon Gate...The gate to the temple with a huge lantern
- Nakamise shopping arcade...250m long shopping arcade with around 90 shops
Operated on: Mon. through Sat. (except for Tsukiji's holiday)
Suggested Start Time: 09:00 - 10:00 a.m. due to Tsukiji's business hours.
Tour Duration: 4 hours
Tour Starts at: Your hotel or other form of accomodation in Tokyo*
Tour Ends at: Your hotel in Tokyo, or the last destination if you prefer
*Please contact us for remote start-off options
Subway and local train
Tour fare per group (up to 6 guests): ¥22,000 (+ 10% consumption tax)
- An English-speaking guide service provided during sightseeing and transfers
- Guide's transportation (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Guide's admission (unless itinerary changed per customer's request)
- Admission: none
- Transportation: approx. ¥600 yen depending on where the tour starts
- Every tour is arranged per each request regardless of the number of guest in a group up to 6 and there won't be any mixed group.