Guide Profile - Hitomi HOSOKAWA
Hitomi HOSOKAWAEnglish and French Interpreter-Guide
Guiding Area: Tokyo
Born and raised in Japan. Spent one year as an exchange student at a university in Ottawa, Canada, to study English and French. After graduating from a university in Tokyo, joined Bank Nationale de Paris Tokyo Branch as an assistant dealer. Later started to work as an English speaking guide, an interpreter, a translator in English and French. Acquired the national license of Interpreter guide in English in 2006.
Specialties and Hobbies
- Traveling all around Japan and overseas...especially Ryokan (Japanese inns) Hot springs.
- Foreign movies and dramas
- Likes photography and photoshooting
- Volleyball, baseball, soccer, and tennis
- Enjoy gourmet food
- Amine and Manga (cartoons and comics, my sister is a famous manga artist
Hi there! Let's have fun with me! I would like to show you around Tokyo, the historically and culturally intriguing town helping you step into a completely new world!