Welcome to TokyoWalkingTours!
Guide Profile - Kuniko FURUKAWA
Kuniko FURUKAWAEnglish Interpreter-Guide
Guiding Area: Kyoto
Born and raised in Kyoto. A native of Kyoto. After graduating from a University in Kyoto, worked at a major construction company for more than ten years. Lived in the Philippines from 2008 to 2011 after quitting the job. Acquired the national license of interpreter guide in English in 2013.
Specialties and Hobbies
- Interested in visiting domestic hot spring resorts, Onsen.
- Love traveling throughout Japan and other countries.
- Love cooking, ranging from Japanese dishes to ethnic foods.
- Like strolling in narrow streets and finding new shops and places.
- Practice Japanese calligraphy for years to become a teacher.
Kyoto was the ancient capital for more than one thousand years. It is a very unique city because of two different aspects, traditional and modern faces. Needless to say some famous sightseeing spots, I will take you to the hidden spots in Kyoto if you like. I will be happy to make your trip to Kyoto memorable and unforgettable.